dissabte, 18 de juliol del 2009

The Good Bye is close

To say good bye is not easy. In the next 13 days most of the people will leave Magdeburg, the Erasmus is almost over. Farewell parties and barbecues have been organizing every week. Good bye my friends. It has been a year in Magdeburg (well 10 months) and in this time I met a lot of people. Some of them have already left at the end of the first semester and others have spend 6 months here.

I hope I don't lose the contact with everyone, I wish meet some of them during the next years. Many things happen in 10 months. I don't wanna forget them. Luckily Facebook is there, although its many dilemmas , to help me in this wish, letting me know what's new in their lives.

Thanks to all for this experience. :)

1 comentari:

Natxo ha dit...

you have to be very lucky for the experience you lived. the future'll arrive and nobody can know waht will happen... so, enjoy a lot the last days in Magdeburg.

smile 'cos it happened!

see you, my friend!

Radio + not?es